/// /\/\ES/\/\ERIS/\/\ \\\ is back for more full-body immersions, vibrational sonics and shared ambient connection. Now spanning two cities (Brisbane / Gold Coast), two weekends and four days (Sun 3rd to Sun 10th May), and an even bigger bunch of local and interstate artists.
DEEPER /\/\INI/\/\ALIS/\/\ GALLERY EVENT
Sun 3rd May, 3-7pm
The Walls Art Space, Miami Gold Coast
4/18 Mountain View Ave, Miami, Queensland, Australia 4220
$10 donation at door
- PORTAL + FLOOR CHOIR (featuring Jordin Steele and Marisa Georgiou)
- HHAARRPP + JUGGERNAUT (James Scott on bass instruments)
MEGA VIBRATIONAL IMMERSIONS
Fri & Sat 8th-9th May, 7.30-10pm
Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts, Fortitude Valley Brisbane
$15/$20 one night, or $20/$30 for both nights
(tickets via Judith Wright website: http://judithwrightcentre.com/event/mesmerism_autumn_festival)
- Fri 8 May: SIX CHANNEL SONIC WAVES… FRONDESCENSE (Hannaka Johnson aka The Feather Collector on many vocal loops) and then SUB TERROR (Luke Jaaniste with Kate Thomas manipulating electric bass guitars in direct-contact feedback with 1000W speakers).
- Sat 9 May: TWELVE CHANNEL PULSE MATRIX… Three new live electro-spatial percussive works (Mark Pedersen, Melbourne + Toby Gifford + Luke Jaaniste).
ELECTRO HYPNOTICA PARTY
Sun 10th May, 3-6pm
The Bearded Lady,138 Boundary Street, West End
$10 at door
- HHAARRPP (Luke Jaaniste) + KING COLOSSUS (Seamus Kirkpatrick, electric guitar), MACHINE AGE (Adrian Mauro, electric guitar), JUGGERNAUT (James Scott, electric bass guitars), THE FEATHER COLLECTOR (Hannaka Johnson, vocal loops) and THE LITTLE FOX (Amanda Terry, electric violin)
- live visuals by CAT FULL OF GHOSTS (Robert Jordan, Melbourne) and THE CAVE (Andrew Gibbs)